Local News

Victim Identified In Tuesday Cement Truck Crash In Fort Wayne

Photo Courtesy: WPTA ABC21

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO):  The Allen County Coroner’s Office says the man who crashed into a cement truck on Tuesday has died from his injuries.  According to reports from Indiana State Police, the cement truck was headed south on US 27 when an SUV was crossing US 27 from Flatrock Road. The report indicates that the SUV did not yield the right of way to the cement truck, causing the crash. The driver of the SUV, 68-year-old Randolph Kearby of Columbia City was first said to be in critical condition but later died from their injuries Thursday morning, according to the coroner. The driver of the cement truck was reported to have only suffered minor injuries. Kearby’s death was ruled an accident, marking the 16th fatal motor vehicle crash in Allen County so far this year.

Related posts

Report: More than 1 in 6 Ohioans seek food help…

Kayla Blakeslee

Michigan Data Center Noise Complaints Grow as Residents Say Constant Hum Is Disrupting Lives

WOWO News

Fort Wayne Weekend Ended With Two Homicide Investigations

David Scheie

Leave a Comment