KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WOWO) – Six people were arrested in Kosciusko County Tuesday after the Sheriff’s Office received an anonymous tip locating man with six active warrants.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office, the Warsaw Police Department, the Indiana State Police, the Milford Police Department and the Kosciusko County SWAT team made entry into a home in the Milford Junction.
Several people were inside the home at the time, many of which were handcuffed and placed in police cars.
A K-9 officer located two people hiding in the attic, who were later identified as Ricky Johnson and Crissy Howard. Both Johnson and Howard had numerous warrants for their arrest. Both were taken to the Kosciusko County Hospital for dog bite wounds.
The following people were arrested and face the following charges:
- Ricky Johnson, 38 of Milford – Resisting Law Enforcement, and active warrants for Battery, Theft and Failure to Appear (3)
- Brandy Howard, 37 of Lackey, Kentucky – Resisting Law Enforcement and an active warrant for Battery of Bodily Waste
- Wade Manges, 53 of Milford – Assisting a Criminal
- Austin Holdeman-Manges, 18 of Milford – Assisting a Criminal
- Stephanie White, 36 of Milford – Assisting a Criminal
- Hannah Street, 25 of Milford – Assisting a Criminal