FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – Thanksgiving is two days away and although many people plan to celebrate with a home-cooked meal, some restaurants plan to remain open this Thursday.
For those who don’t plan on eating at home this Thanksgiving, there are several restaurant options to choose from in the Fort Wayne area.
Below is a list of Fort Wayne-area restaurants that will remain open Thursday, along with their locations:
- Angel’s Cafe
- 6532 E. State Blvd. in Georgetown Plaza
- Tucano’s Brazilian Restaurant
- 4130 W. Jefferson Blvd. at Jefferson Pointe
- Don Hall’s Restaurants
- Don Hall’s Guesthouse – 1313 W. Washington Center Rd.
- Triangle Park Bar & Grille – 3010 Trier Rd.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- 10427 Maysville Rd.
- 1609 W. Washington Center Rd.
- Bob Evans
- 5785 Coventry Ln.
- 5135 Meijer Dr.
- 2935 E. Dupont Rd.
- Granite City Food & Brewery
- 3809 Coldwater Rd. in Glenbrook Square
- 5414 Meijer Dr.
- 4510 N. Clinton St.
- 5788 Coventry Ln.
- 6525 Lima Rd.
- 6839 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- 4403 Coldwater Rd.
- 1535 W. Washington Center Rd.
- Azar’s Big Boy
- 6800 Bluffton Rd.
If you know of a restaurant that plans to remain open on Thanksgiving that’s not on this list, let us know by calling 447-6397 or by email at email@example.com.