DEFIANCE COUNTY, Ohio (WOWO) – Seven people, including two from Fort Wayne, were arrested Friday after police broke up a human trafficking operation.
The Defiance Police Department conducted a joint operation with FBI’s Violent Crimes against Children Task Force, Defiance County Sheriff’s Office and Defiance County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police arrested seven people that included both men and women from Ohio, Iowa and Indiana, according to our partners in news at ABC 21.
The following were arrested and are facing preliminary charges:
- Alesha Cain, 36 of Fort Wayne, Indiana – Solicitation and Felony Drug Charges
- Brandon Perkins, 37 of Fort Wayne, Indiana – Promoting Prostitution and Felony Drug Charges
- Dale Miller, 54 of Spencerville, Indiana – Solicitation
- William Deatrick, 56 of Cecil, Ohio – Solicitation
- Chase Roberts, 33 of Edon, Ohio – Solicitation
- Megan Pickard, 39 of Bryan, Ohio – Solicitation
- Benjamin Njogu, 35 of Mason City, Iowa – Solicitation
No other information has been provided at this time.