FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – Now through the end of April, all Planet Fitness locations in Fort Wayne will take part in a food drive with Community Harvest Food Bank.
All food will be distributed through multiple hunger relief programs benefiting children, seniors, veterans and families in northeast Indiana.
The most commonly needed items include:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Protein, Fruits, Vegetables, Beans and Soups
- Dry Goods (Beans, Rice, Pasta)
- Boxed Dinners
Opened containers, expired products, homemade foods or items in glass containers will not be accepted.
Planet Fitness locations in Fort Wayne are listed below. Donations are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 7528 S. Anthony Blvd., 46816
- 6360 W. Jefferson Blvd., 46804
- 4350 Maplecrest Rd., 46835
- 1916 W. Dupont Rd., 46818
According to Community Harvest, one in seven area individuals struggle to put food on the table.