If you’re part of a non-profit organization in the Fort Wayne, Allen County or Northeast Indiana region, WOWO wants to hear from you! Penny Pitch is a local non-profit that raises money for great community and program oriented charities in the area.
If you’d like to apply to Become the 75th Recipient, there’s no form to fill out. Just tell us about your organization and include:
- Official organization name and address
- 501c3 Status
- 1-2 page summary of your organization
- No more than a 1 page summary of how you would use the donated Penny Pitch funds. This could be a new program that you would like to start offering, a dormant or small program you would like to expand, or a program that has an overwhelming need that you’re unable to keep up with.
- Please be specific about what the funds will be used for.
- Penny Pitch DOES NOT fund religious organizations.
- Penny Pitch DOES NOT fund capital expenditures.
- Penny Pitch DOES NOT fund school or university projects.
For Help Applying for a Grant – Click Here