KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (Network Indiana): Eight people have been arrested in a sting by several police agencies working together in Kosciusko County.
It was called Operation Firecracker and was an effort between police in Warsaw and Mentone — along with sheriff’s deputies and state police — to crack down on illegal drugs in the county.
- Jadyn Michael Micha Smith-Lantz – driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia
- Tara Holbrook – probation violation warrant
- Brenda Darlene Stump – possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, and operating a vehicle while intoxicated
- Kelsea Leigh Carver – possession of a narcotic drug, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of a syringe
- Tyler James Niles – dealing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of paraphernalia
- Alea Paige Hammond – possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia
- Jonathon Michael Stump – warrant service
- Victoria Nicole See – possession of paraphernalia
They were all arrested between Wednesday and Thursday.