FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Indiana State Excise Police seized thousands of knock-off items from different gas stations and stores after serving 13 search warrants.
Officers started serving the warrants at 11:30 a.m. and weren’t finished until 7:30 p.m., according to our news partners at 21Alive.
Police seized knock-off purses, jackets, wallets, belts, hats, shirts and pants.
Some of the knock-offs were imitations of Nike/Air Jordan, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Gucci, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, North Face, Coach, Hello Kitty, Polo and Otterbox.
Police also seized more than 20,000 unlicensed DVDs.
One man was arrested during the raids after police say he was combative with officers and had Oxycontin on him.
Maung Zwa, 39, of Fort Wayne, was arrested on preliminary charges of a controlled substance and resisting law enforcement at the 7500 block of S. Anthony Blvd.
Here are the locations where warrants were served:
1. Shell/Get 2 Go, 4935 Bluffton Rd.
2. BP Gas Station, 1923 Broadway
3. Shell Gas Station, 437 W. Jefferson Blvd.
4. Hair Plus, 3822 Lafayette (Lafayette Plaza)
5. King City Fashions, 1108 E. Pontiac (Pontiac Mall)
6. Marathon/Get 2 Go, 3505 Wayne Trace
7. Shell Station/Hessen Cassel Express, 4181 Hessen Cassel Rd.
8. Empire Clothing, 4353 S. Anthony
9. BP Gas Station, 7418 S. Anthony
10. AK Mobile, 7508 S. Anthony
11. Phort Knox Clothing, 5023 Decatur Rd.
12. Marathon Gas Station, 1130 Goshen Rd.
13. Marathon/Get 2 Go, 422 Spring St.