NATIONWIDE, (WOWO) – California-based Envolve Foods is recalling approximately 292,764 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken and beef products that contain vegetables that may be contaminated with Salmonella and Listeria.
The frozen meals were produced and packaged from February 2, 2017 through October 12, 2018 and bear the establishment number “EST. 44857” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
Recalled products include:
- Simple Truth Chicken Bibimbap (22 oz.)
- Case code number: 011110890108
- Sell-by dates: 11/2/18 through 3/12/20
- Simple Truth Thai Style Green Curry (22 oz.)
- Case code number: 011110816382
- Sell-by dates: 3/13/19 through 1/24/20
- Simple Truth Chicken Tikka Masala (22 oz.)
- Case code number: 011110890092
- Sell-by dates: 3/22/19 through 4/12/19
- Cadence Gourmet Steak Fajitas (10 lb.)
- Item number: SS00024
- Expiration dates: 11/1/2018 through 01/18/19
- Cadence Gourmet Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken & Sausage (10 lb.)
- Item number: SS00032
- Expiration dates: 10/20/18 through 01/09/19
- Cadence Gourmet Rustic Toasted Tomato Basil Chicken & Vegetables (10 lb.)
- Item number: SS00047
- Expiration dates: 2/05/19 through 10/12/19
There have been no confirmed reports of illness, but the USDA urges anyone who owns any of the recalled products to throw them away and not eat them.