FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum has issued traffic and event advisories for the upcoming Donald Trump Campaign Rally on Monday, Nov. 5.
Due to the expected crowd size, guests are encouraged to carpool, if possible, and arrive early.
The following road closures are planned before, during and after the event:
- Parnell Avenue from Coliseum Boulevard to just north of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 from 3:00pm to the event’s conclusion.
- Parnell Avenue from just south of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 to Spy Run Extended from 5:00pm to the event’s conclusion.
- Coliseum Boulevard from just west of the Parnell Avenue intersection to Paul Shaffer Drive for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day.
- Parnell Avenue from the Coliseum Boulevard intersection, north to Clinton Street for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day.
- Bob Chase Way (entrance #6) off Coliseum Boulevard will be closed from 8:00am through the event’s conclusion.
- All outbound traffic at the Parnell Avenue entrance #2 will be forced to travel south on Parnell Avenue at the event’s conclusion.
Other important things to consider include:
- Parking at the Memorial Coliseum is $6 for automobiles, vans, trucks and motorcycles. Parking for RVs and Buses is $18. The parking lot attendants accept cash only.
- Access to the Preferred Parking lot will only be available from Coliseum Boulevard entrance #1.
- All guests will enter the building at the Conference Center entrance at the south end of the complex for security screening.
- All guests must have a confirmed ticket from www.donaldjtrump.com.
- Doors are scheduled to open at 3:30pm.
- An overflow video feed is planned for the Conference Center once the Arena is full.
- No posters, banners, or signs may be brought into the event.
- No food and beverage is permitted to be carried in from the outside.
- There is no dress code.
- No professional cameras with a detachable lens will be permitted.
- No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks or GoPro cameras will be permitted.
- ID is not required for entry.
The Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office will be closed Monday, Nov. 5, but tickets can still be purchased online at ticketmaster.com/acwmc, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or using the Ticketmaster mobile app.