FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): A man faces several charges after a meth bust on Fort Wayne's north side. Just before 7:00 Tuesday night, the FWPD Emergency Services Team and the FWPD Meth Suppression Unit served a search warrant at a home on W. Palo Verde Drive. William Biggins was taken into custody at the scene. A 13-year-old was taken from the scene by Child Services. This is the 25th Meth Lab Investigation conducted by the FWPD this year.
Biggins faces the following charges:
1. Manufacturing Methamphetamine (Felony)
2. Possession of Two or More Precursors (Felony)
3. Dumping Controlled Substance Waste (Felony)
4. Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Felony)
5. Possession of Paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)