KOSCIUSCKO COUNTY, Ind. (WOWO): A Syracuse woman has pleaded guilty to neglect and reckless homicide in connection with the death of her son.
Prosecutors say 33-year-old Candy Chamness and the boy's father, 34-year-old Darrick Spore, were high on meth when the boy died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home back in June. The deadly fumes came from two generators and entered the home through a window.
Chamness will be sentenced in early December. The boy's father's trial is set to start on Monday.