Parkview Randallia is set to demolish two structures.
The first is a 450-space garage that will close later this month and will be tore down to be replaced by a 150-space surface lot.
The second is English Hall. It was built in 1953 but closed in 1991 and is currently vacant. There are no replacement plans for the hall but could be developed at a later time.
The News-Sentinel reports that during construction of a new parking lot visitors should use the valet parking at the main entrance.