INDIANA, (WOWO) – Old National is offering assistance to furloughed government employees affected by the federal government shutdown.
Our partners in news at ABC 21 report the Indiana-based bank is offering a 90-day, no fee, interest-free loan of up to $1,500 to clients, community members and associates.
Furloughed employees can also call the Old National Bank Client Care Centers at 800-731-2265 or visit a banking center for help with the following:
- Consumer Loan/Line payment extensions
- Mortgage Loan payment extensions
- Refunds of overdraft or monthly maintenance feeds on consumer accounts
- Waiver of monthly consumer checking services charges
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees for non-IRA CDs