INDIANA, (WOWO): A new website recently launched in Indiana, is aiming to help those dealing with disabilities.
IndianaPop.org is an organized directory of disability services in and around the state. The website helps people with disabilities, seniors and veterans, access the services and supports they need by making information about the services easier to find. Visitors can find services in their area, including addresses, contact information, web links, maps and directions. Even more of IndianaPop.org’s features can be found below:
- Over 300 categories of resources for people with disabilities, seniors, and veterans
- Easy to search without reading instructions and with very little clicking, making it easier for people with mobility or intellectual disabilities to use
- Unique taxonomy of programs and services makes browsing the directory as simple and intuitive as possible
- Functions well with screen readers, chin switches, and other adaptive software and equipment
- Controls to adjust the site’s text size and contrast level, and an extensive help page with accessibility tips for different web browsers and operating systems