Meth Lab Causes House Fire in Williams County

BRYAN, Ohio (WOWO): One person was seriously injured in a house-fire that may have been used to manufacture methamphetamine in Williams County.

On Friday night, the Bryan Fire Department responded to a duplex fire that supposedly sparked from a cooking vessel while the drug was being produced. According to the Journal Gazette, the cooks were using a production method known as the “One Pot Shake and Bake.”

The six other people inside the home made it out out safely. Fire crews took a plethora of chemicals out of the residence that were used to make meth.