INDIANA (WOWO): There is some good news for Indiana hunters, anglers and trappers thanks to a new DNR system.
DNR costumers 18 and older can create an account on the State of Indiana’s website. Hunters and fishermen can buy their licenses, redeem gift cards and make donations online.
The improvements include:
- Free reprints of licenses.
- The ability to save licenses on your smartphone.
- The ability to view print all valid licenses on one paper, no matter where they were purchased.
- The ability to view your active licenses and licenses that have expired in the last 30 days.
- License options adjusted for your age, residency and hunter education status.
- Quick links for hunting, fishing and trapping regulations, the Wild Bulletin e-newsletter, and social media accounts for the DNR Division of Fish & Wildlife.
- A “shopping cart” feature that allows you to see what you are buying.
- Email receipts.
The service accepts major credit cards. You’ll have to pay $1 access fee per license, plus $1 and 2 percent of the total of each license.