House Fire on Buena Vista Drive, Ruled Accidental

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Friday afternoon, Fort Wayne fire crews got a call about a house fire on Buena Vista Drive.

 

When the first fire unit arrived on the scene at 3:30 p.m., they found smoke coming from the attic of the home and rescued a dog from inside. Additional fire units arrived and helped extinguish the blaze within 10 minutes.

 

No other occupants were home at the time and no injuries were reported. According to investigators with the Fort Wayne Fire Department, the blaze has been ruled as accidental due to an electrical malfunction.