Hoosiers Claim They Were Poisoned by McDonald’s

INDIANAPOLIS (WOWO): Two Hoosiers now say they‘ve been poisoned by McDonald's. The most recent case involves a police officer who had to be hospitalized after drinking what he thought was sweet tea from McDonald‘s, but turned out to be industrial cleaner. Paul Watkins with IMPD was at an Indianapolis McDonald‘s, took a swig of what, according to a report, is heavy-duty degreaser. It‘s been a few days since Watkins drank the chemical from the sweet tea dispenser, and his attorney says he‘s still having problems with his throat. McDonald‘s says they are looking into the issue. In January, the family of a Muncie teenager filed a lawsuit, after he reportedly drank cleaning solution out of the sweet tea machine.