Home on Tangle Oak Place Catches Fire from Fire Pit

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): A home on Tangle Oak Place caught fire Saturday morning, due to a fire pit.

According to our partners in news at 21 Alive, the flames broke out just before 5:00 a.m., Saturday. Firefighters were able to quickly contain the fire, however, the back of the home suffered major damage where the fire pit was located. 

Reportedly six cats were in the home at the time, but rescuers were only able to find one. Meanwhile, no injuries were reported.