Home Explosion Kills One, Hurts Two

ASHLEY, Ind. (WOWO): Authorities say a gas leak caused an explosion at a home in Ashley that killed one person and injured two others.

The explosion happened at about 9:30 Monday. The Fire Department says a liquid propane gas leak at the house led to the explosion. The force of the blast scattered debris over a wide area, but no other buildings were damaged. 

One person was pronounced dead at the scene and two others were flown by helicopter to a Fort Wayne hospital. None of them were identified by police.