FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – Several people were arrested and are facing charges after police served a search warrant at a home on W. Dewald Street Thursday.
The Fort Wayne Police Department received numerous tips and complaints referencing possible drug dealing going on at the residence in the 700 block of W. Dewald Street.
After an investigation, police were able to obtain a search warrant for the home and served it around 3 p.m. Thursday.
During the search, multiple people were found inside the home. One of which jumped from a second story window and tried to flee the scene. They were apprehended by police.
Police located 2.4 grams of crack cocaine, .1 gram of heroin, 2.1 grams of marijuana, 16.3 grams of “spice” or synthetic cannabinoid and numerous items of drug paraphernalia. Police also found a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver.
The following people were arrested and face several charges:
- Patrick Manuel, 38
- Possession of Cocaine or Narcotic Drug (Level 6 Felony)
- Notice of Electronic Monitoring (Warrant) (No Bond)
- FTA/Possession of a Synthetic Drug (Warrant) (No Bond)
- Possession of a Synthetic Drug or Lookalike Substance (Class A Misdemeanor)
- Terrance White, 29
- Violation of Probation/Theft (Warrant)
- Resisting Law Enforcement-Fleeing (Class A Misdemeanor)
- Christopher McDonald, 44
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Level 6 Felony)
- Olivia Flores-Cuadrado, 26
- Outstanding Warrant for Violation of Hope Probation
- Shakeetha McLaurin, 40
- Disorderly Conduct (Class C Misdemeanor)
- Brandon Kyles, 32
- Failure to Pay Warrant for Possession of a Synthetic Drug
White was taken to a local hospital, treated for injuries, and released before being arrested due to injuries he sustained from jumping from the second story window.
The Department of Child Services was also called the scene, and assisted in removing a child from the home during the search.
The incident is still under investigation.