Fire at IHOP Restaurant

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Scary moments at the IHOP on Coldwater Road after a fire broke out Tuesday morning.

Crews with the Fort Wayne Fire Department were called to the scene just after 11:00 a.m., after witnesses spotted smoke in the restaurant. Everyone made it out of the building okay.

Once firefighters were inside they found the smoke coming from the roof vent. They located the problem and contained it to the vent area. No injuries were reported and the building only suffered minor smoke damage.