FEDERATED MEDIA – FORT WAYNE: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Mission Statement: To discover and satisfy the needs of our three primary customer groups: OUR LISTENERS, OUR ADVERTISERS & OUR EMPLOYEES in a way that is profitable for all.
Position: Account Manager
Federated Media is looking for an activator – someone who takes the initiative to make things happen. Someone who consistently outproduces their peers. Someone with a track record of cooking up solutions that clients just can’t resist. A person who always lives up to their commitments, even if it means going the extra mile. This position requires the ability to set appointments, uncover key marketing challenges, and present solutions that get results for all types of local businesses. Candidate must also be computer-literate, detail-oriented, and have the ability to open doors to new business opportunities.
Federated Media provides extensive marketing and sales training through the Radio Advertising Bureau and The Center for Sales Strategy.
Digital Training is provided through Federated Digital Solutions. This job might be right for you if:
- You find yourself starting before 8:00 and working past 5:00 simply because you love to work.
- You have strong organizational skills and rarely make mistakes.
- You enjoy listening to people tell you about their challenges and you want to figure out the problem.
- You catch on to things quickly and spot opportunities that others miss.
- You can’t help but get people to see the benefits in what you do.
- You especially enjoy closing large opportunities.
- You always seem to be able to take something that is complex seem simple when explaining it to others.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, but also thrive when working independently.
- You push yourself to set and reach challenging goals.
- You are resilient and optimistic in the tough times.
You might have the experience you need, if:
- You have prior success selling business services to senior-level management in companies that focus on b2b.
- You have a track record of identifying and closing large opportunities.
- You have read at least 1 business, marketing or sales book in the last 12 months and enjoy constantly learning.
- You have experience with Consulting, b2b sales, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Analytics, Optimization, using new digital marketing tools that include SEM/SEO, Social Media management, E-mail marketing, Targeted Display Advertising, and Google Analytics.
Compensation: Competitive compensation of salary plus commission.
Location: INDIANA – FORT WAYNE
Status: Full-time with benefits
With a work hard, play hard culture, we’re looking for people who are passionate about the work they do and enjoy celebrating success!
How To Apply:
Send resume directly to Ben Saurer, GSM at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816.
You will also need to complete an on-line assessment.
The questionnaire should take about 35 minutes and you can stop, save and return to it at your convenience.
Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
Access Questionnaire Here.
WOWO-AM Radio (WOWO 1190) Recruitment Notice:
If your organization distributes job opening information to job seekers and would like to receive job opening information from us, contact Sharon Ummel at WOWO by calling (260) 447-5511 or writing Sharon Ummel at
2915 Maples Rd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
You may also inquire by email:
WOWO has Summer Internship opportunites available. If you would like to pursue this opportunity e-mail your resume/cover letter to Sally Allgeier — sallgeier@FederatedMedia.com