(WOWO): Fathers always know best… or at least they think they do.
They have the best advice, grilling skills and definitely the best jokes. To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday, WOWO compiled an unofficial definitive ranking of the best dad jokes.
1. What kind of music do wind turbines like?
They are huge metal fans.
2. I knew I shouldn’t have had the seafood.
I’m feeling a little eel.
3. I wouldn’t buy anything with Velcro.
It’s a total rip-off.
4. I don’t trust atoms.
They make up everything
5.What’s the fastest liquid on earth?
Milk, because it’s pasteurized before you see it.
6. What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?
One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.
7. What would Al Gore call his rock band?
8. Two guys ran into a bar. The third one ducked.
9. “I”m hungry.”
“Nice to meet you Hungry, I’m dad.”
10. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
11. “I’ll call you later.”
“Don’t call me Later, call me Dad.”
12. “Dad, did you get a haircut?”
“No, I got them all cut.”
13. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
14. Why can’t you have a nose 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
15. Server: What would you like to drink?
Dad: “Unsweetened tea… I’m already sweet enough.”
What’s your favorite dad joke? Share it with us in the comments below!