FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne Police say the following will be closed during Three Rivers Festival activities:
Saturday, July 19th, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. for The Three Rivers Festival Fireworks
· Calhoun Street from Jefferson to Berry
· Wayne Street from Harrison to Clinton
· Washington Street from Clinton to Harrison (10:15 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.)
Friday, July 11th 7:00 p.m. through Saturday, July 19th at 11:00 p.m.
· The left curb lane of S. Clinton Street by Headwaters Park from the MLK Bridge to Superior Street.
Wednesday, July 16th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for The Bed Race
· E. Main Street from Lafayette Street to Clinton Street