FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Residents in a two-story home were already outside when a fire started last night on the city's south side.
The house caught fire on the 2300 block of South Harrison Street after 10 p.m. Monday night. The flames came from a second floor window and when firefighters arrived, the three adults and three pets had already evacuated.
According to the Journal Gazette, fire crews had the flames taken care of in less than a 30 minutes and the Red Cross is helping the occupants find housing.