FORT WAYNE, Ind (WOWO): An accused child molester has been found guilty. 74-year-old Raul Fuentes has been convicted on seven counts of child molestation. That according to our news partners at 21 Alive. Sentencing in the case is set for May 17. Fuentes had been accused of having inappropriate contact with two girls, ages nine and 12. The conviction came in spite of the fact that a nurse who examined the 9-year-old victim said she found no evidence that a sexual assault had occurred. However, the girl said that there had been inappropriate contact between her and the accused.