INDIANA, Ind. (WOWO): Rain, rain, go away. This flooding isn’t cool.
Following a couple of very dry months, Indiana received a round of strong storms. The National Weather Service confirmed at least three tornadoes touched down in central Indiana on Monday.
In the Michiana area, rainfall caused flooding. Our sister station 95.3 MNC said the flooding has caused road closures and sinkholes in parts of South Bend.
Allen County wasn’t hit as hard as other parts of the state. The National Weather Service says the county only got about a half inch of rain, but rainy weather is expected to continue for the next couple days.
Here is a list of things to do while it is gloomy outside.
- Binge watch “Stranger Things.”
- Read “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.”
- Meal prep for the rest of the week.
- Teach your dog a new trick.
- Take a nap.
- Take quizzes online.
- Visualize running outside.
- Make sure your flashlights have batteries.
- Clean out your clutter drawer.
- Make soup and eat it.
- Look for an umbrella.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Clean out your emails.
- Check your first aid kit and update it.
- Listen to the rain.
- Clean the house.