Noble County Police Arrest 9 Suspects During Search Created by kblakeslee on 6/21/2013 12:02:12 PM
NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WOWO): Noble County Police arrest 9 people while serving a search warrant at a home in Albion.
The warrant was issued for Randall Katz’s home on South State Road 9. It allowed officers to search the property for controlled substances, items related to the manufacture of methamphetamine, firearms, cash, and surveillance equipment.
Several investigators arrived on the scene this morning to serve the search warrant, that’s when they found 9 people at the home and those arrested are as follows:
1. Tasha Bratten, Age 23 of Churubusco
2. Stana Butler, Age 31 of Albion
3. Shanelle Byrer, Age 19 of Albion. Officers also served Byrer with an arrest warrant from Kosciusko County where she is alleged to have failed to report to jail in that county on June 4, 2013.
4. Austin Centers, Age 19 of Albion
5. Mary Jean Howard, Age 45 of Warsaw. Howard was also served a warrant from Kosciusko County where she is alleged to have failed to appear for a court hearing in that county on June 20, 2013.
6. Randall Katz, Age 44 of Albion. There are charges pending against Katz in Noble County and they are further described below.
7. Anthony McClellan, Age 22 of Columbia City
8. Mark Morr, Age 44 of Ligonier
9. Stephanie Sandusky, Age 34 of Albion
Right now the only person with formal criminal charges pending in Noble County is Katz. The charges filed are: Dealing in Methamphetamine, class B felony; Conspiracy to Manufacture Methamphetamine; and Maintaining a Common Nuisance, class D felony. No bail has yet been set for Katz and a court appearance is not expected until early next week.