Kosciusko Fire Victim Identified
Officials in Kosciusko County have identified a body located in the rubble of a house fire on Chapman Lake. The victim is identified as 65-year-old Stephen T. Hall of Warsaw. The body was apparently burned so badly that X-ray and dental comparisons had to be used to make a positive I.D. After an autopsy, the medical examiner concluded Hall died from smoke inhalation and burns. Investigators believe the fire in the home started as the result of a space heater that was in use in the basement to that out frozen pipes.