Police now have a cause into the fire that forced ...

Police now have a cause into the fire that forced 40 people to relocate early yesterday morning…
Created by kblakeslee on 11/26/2012 12:51:02 PM


Investigators with the Fort Wayne fire department determined that the blaze was accidental, caused by an electrical problem with a light fixture. You may recall, we told you earlier about the fire that broke out at Baldwin Creek apartments on Hobson, where Firefighters rescued several people from the second floor balconies. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke related complications, but is in good condition. No other injuries were reported.   


print
Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | EEO
Copyright © 2014 WOWO 92.3 FM | 1190 AM
Sponsored Links http://www.etruth.com - http://deals.etruth.com - http://marketplace.etruth.com - http://jobs.etruth.com - http://classifieds.etruth.com/ - http://apartments.etruth.com - http://autos.etruth.com